The 6th International Conference on Compressor and Refrigeration(ICCR) is a series of conference, originating from theInternational Compressor Technique Conference (ICTC), which startedin 1993. This conference bees an important academic conference inthe field of pressor and refrigeration, offering attendees anopportunity to discuss the current technique, information andproducts. Its field includes positive displacement and centrifugalpressors for refrigerants, air, and other gases, together withtheir system analysis, modeling, control and operation.
PART 1 PERSSORS
1. Geometry of Screw Compressor Rotors and Their Tools.
2. Application of Digital-Scroll Compressor on ReeferContainer.
3. Performance Analysis on a New Thermo-Chemical Compressor.
4. Cold Cylinder Compression Cycle for Rotor Type Compressor.
5. Analysis on Energy Savings of Refrigerating Compressors inDesign and Operation.
6. Realization of Stepless Capacity Regulation for ReciprocatingCompressor.
7. Numerical Study on the Oil Pump System of RotaryCompressor.
8. Study on High Performance Inlet and Discharge Valves of LinearCompressor.
9. Application and Design of the Metal Bellow Sealing In the ScrollMachinery.
10. A New Type of G Refueling System and Equipment.
11. Different Factors Influence on Acoustic Performance andFrequency
for Refrigeration Compressor's Shell.
12. The Advanced Programming of Software Used For Design of ScrewRotor Profile.
13. The Study of Heat Pump Water Heater with Vopour InjectionScroll Compressor.
14. An Investigation of Flow Leakage in Water Hydraulic VanePump.
15. Sealing Issue through the Gap between Vane Tip and CylinderWall in the Rotary Vane Expander.
16. State of the Art Design and Calculation of Vessels and PipingSystems in Reciprocating Compressors.
17. Assessment of Simulation Models for Heat Transfer in SuctionMufflers of Reciprocating Compressors.
18. Numerical Analysis of Resistive Torques during the Start up ofa Reciprocating Compressor.
19. An Integrated Numerical - Experimental Project: The 'VariableCapacity Compressor' Case.
20. Investigation of Sliding Wear Resistance on HermeticCompressor.
21. A Study on the Wear Characteristics of a Journal BearingAccording To
Its Material in the Scroll Compressors.
22. Lubrication Characteristics of Nano-Oil at the Journal BearingOf Scroll Compressors.
23. Effects of Nano-Lubricants on the Friction and WearCharacteristics at
Thrust Slide-Bearing of Scroll Compressors.
24. Comparison of Tribological Characteristics of Carbon-Based NanoLubricants.
25. Optimizing a Rolling Piston Compressor Using a GeicAlgorithm.
26. 3D Force Measurements of Households Compressors.
27. Compressor Shell Vibration Estimation Using Sound FieldMeasurements from Microphone Arrays.
28. Noise Reduction in Screw Compressors by the Control of RotorTransmission Error.
29. A Dynamic Model of a Scroll Compressor.
30. The FEM Analysis of a Real Compressor Housing.
31. Development of a Twin Screw CO2 Compressor for NH3/CO2 CascadeRefrigeration System.
32. Development and Performance Measurement of a ReciprocatingTranscritical CO2 Compressor.
33. Influence on Friction Coefficient of Grey Cast Iron Accordingto the Variable
Viscosities of the Mineral Lubricant.
34. Advances in numerical and experimental investigation of screwpressors.
PART 2 REFRIGERATION AND OTHERS
35. The Experimental Study on the Effect of EvaporatorConfiguration on Frosting
Characteristic of Air Source Heat Pump.
36. Study on Performance of Cool Storage Tank with RectangularCapsules for Refrigeration System.
37. Experimental Study on Two-Stage Compression Low Temperature AirSource Heat Pump Water Heater.
38. Analysis and Improvement of Oil Return Method for HFC-134aScrew
Chiller in Transitional Season.
39. Thermodynamic Analysis on Heat Pump with Gas RefrigerantElicitation.
40. Influence of Stability of Carbon Black
And Its Solubility with Lubrication Oils.
43. Experimental Research and Analysis on Absorption Enhancement ofAmmonia solution By AL203 Nan fluid.
44. Experimental Research on Influence of Air Inlet Modes on CO2Hydrate Formation Using Water Spraying.
45. Substitution of Hydrate Guest Materials for Cool Storage.
46. The Applied Prospect of Ground Source Heat Pump in China.
47. An Investigation of the Once-Through Falling-Film Performanceof
Libr Absorption Refrigeration System.
48. The Influence of Working Fluids and Regenerator Parameters onPerformance
of the Stirling-Cycle Refrigerator.
49. Experimental Study on the Performance of a High TemperatureHeat Pump
Using R134a as the Refrigerant.
50. Experimental Study Of Humidity Measurement And Humidity FieldBased On Environmental Chamber.
51. Influence of the Leakage of Natural Non-Azeotropic MixtureRefrigerant
R600a/CO2 on System Performance of Auto'Cascade RefrigerationCycle.
52. Simulation of Gas Engine-Driven Heat Pump (GEHP) In CoolingMode.
53. Low Simulation of Air Refrigeration System Using Cold AirDistribution in Train.
54. Development of Pelton-Type Expander Used In RefrigerationSystem.
55. Energy Recovery on the Expansion Process Using a Turbo Expanderat HFC134a Chiller.
56. Performance Evaluation of Nano-Lubricants at RefrigerationOil.
57. performance Evaluation Of A Refrigerator Equipped WithLiquid-Suction Heat
Exchangers Under The Influence Of Non-Condensable Gases.
58. Two-Phase Flow Heat Transfer during R-410A Vaporization inHorizontal Small Tubes.
59. Economic Analysis of GHP and EHP System for UniversityFacilities in Korea.
60. Lubrication Characteristics of Nano Lubricant ContainingFullerene Nanoparticles.
61. Effect of Oil Mixing On the Pool Nucleate Boiling Heat TransferCoefficient of Natural Refrigerant CO2.
62. Design and Analysis of Multiple Parallel-Pass Condensers.